Photography Tips for Beginners
Everyone has to start somewhere, right? No photographer just woke up one day with immense talent. If you’re new to the photography world, here are some helpful tips to get you started on your photography journey:
- Do not immediately purchase the most expensive Nikon or Canon SLR cameras. Stick with cheaper DSLRs or even compact cameras if you’re still intimidated by the plethora of features.
- Try to keep the camera with you all the time. A good photographer never knows when a good opportunity will pop up. Even if you can’t, take notes about interesting places and subjects you find along the way.
- Never overlook the seemingly “boring” subjects. A good photographer can make dirt look like art.
- Look for online resources and tutorials (like this blog!) for inspiration and great tips. There are plenty of resources out there to learn what all those fancy features do and how to utilize them.
- Always experiment with your camera. Don’t be afraid to mess around with the ISO and other features. Only through experimentation can you take your photographs to the next level and make them stand out above the rest.
- Most importantly, photograph regularly. Never stop taking photographs!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.